FIB UGM in collaboration with Leiden University
Invites you to participate in our annual program:
TRAINING IN ANTHROPOLOGICAL SKILL: Understanding Ethnography in Indonesia
1. Master student from Faculty of Cultural Science, UGM
2. Willing to participate the program from 1st January—31 March 2016.
3. Has an interest in one of the research topic below:
a. Sustainable rice farming near Yogyakarta.
b. Youth culture and music in Yogyakarta
c. Sustainability in Policy and Practice: study case Kali Code
e. Sustainable tourism in Yogyakarta
f. Migrants in Yogyakarta.
g. Masculinity in Billiards
h. Historical Reconstruction through Performance Art
4. Write a reflective report based on experience in this program and what can be used in your MA thesis plan.
5. Good command in written and spoken English
1. Special courses from Dr. Ratna Saptari and Dr. Bart Barendregt (Leiden University). The courses’ purpose is to help you prepare your MA Thesis.
2. Receive 3 credits (3sks) for Second Semester 2016.
3. Experience in conducting research with international networks.
Interested to join? Send your letter of motivation (1 page) and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
before Dec 19th, 2015