About the Library
The Faculty of Cultural Sciences Library is located in the Priyana Building, better known as the B Building. The library is divided into two levels. The first holds the library’s book collections and handles members’ lending and return needs. Non-members may also read on this level. The second level holds the library’s reference collections and student works (undergraduate and graduate theses, dissertations). The second level is also home of the Self Access Unit (SAU) and Sastro Net.
Data from the library can be accessed from public computers or through the library and faculty Wi-Fi through http://10.11.2.123
Monday–Thursday 07:30 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
Friday: 08:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Saturday: 08:00 – 12:00
1. Registered as a student or lecturer at the Faculty of Cultural Sciences, UGM.
2. Complete and submit registration form
3. Show a valid student card
4. Submit passport photographs (2×3 and 3×4, 1 copy each)
5. Pay registration fee of Rp 8,000.00 (baccalaureate program); Rp 10,000.00 (master’s and doctoral programs)
1. Library cards are valid for one year.
2. Library card holders may borrow books and use other library facilities
3. At the beginning of each academic year, library cards may be extended for a period of one year by paying Rp 2,500.00.
4. Any losses should be reported to library staff. The fee for the creation of a new library card is Rp 8,000.00.